Saturday, November 10, 2007

Where has the time gone??


I cannot believe it has been over a month since I posted.


So much has been going on.
My kitchen is totally gutted. The picture shows the wall behind the stove - after we removed a couple of layers of sheetrock, vinyl covering and made it down to the walls. This is an old house and the walls are solid wood.


My patio area grass is dead.


School is almost over.


It is hot, then cool, hot, then cool - will this be a cold winter??


My fall tomatoes are growing nicely.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats exactly what my walls looked like after we removed the plaster from the walls. You just got to love redoing an old house. Just never know what you are going to find.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.