Monday, September 17, 2007

What day is it?



This is how retired life feels sometimes. We don't know what day we're on! It is such a drag having to get out of bed and if we are not careful, we could fall off the edge.

We have to keep close tabs on our schedules or else we tend to miss appointments. SO goes to the VA twice a week plus he has dental stuff coming up.

I have a ton of homework coming due. It is starting to feel like I AM a full-time student, which I guess I am since I am taking 12 hours. Three "I ams" in a row!

I like our Tues and Thursday class schedule. We get out of the house and still have 3-day weekends. It would be 4 day weekends but SO meets for group every Friday. At least I get time to study.

The boys (pets) miss our being home 24/7.



1 comment:

JenJen said...

I'm nowhere near retiring, but I'd be lost without my calendars! (I have to use paper ones, too--electronic ones get ignored. LOL!) I have one in my purse and one on the wall outside the kitchen. They are a lifesaver!

I'm sure you'll adjust in time and fall into a rhythm that works for you!

~Spirited One